## Block Everything inbound
block in log all
## allow outbound and return traffic
pass out quick proto tcp from any to any flags S keep state keep frags
pass out quick proto udp from any to any keep state keep frags
pass in quick proto icmp from any to any
pass out quick proto icmp from any to any
## Allow localhost traffic
pass in quick on lo0 proto tcp from 127.0.0.1/32 to 127.0.0.1/32
## Allow ssh from mangement host
pass in quick proto tcp from 188.8.131.52/32 to any port = 22 flags S keep state keep frags
Thursday, July 23, 2009
Basic ipfilter rules
- ► 2013 (20)
- My laptop backup plan
- How to clone a Linux box
- How active directory determins what DNS server to ...
- Using rancid to mass update multiple network devic...
- Ways to boot Solaris with verbose output
- Sun install MetaClusters
- Quick reference guide to create a new Solaris SMF ...
- How to attach SAN/FC disks to a Solaris 10 system ...
- Instructions on booting a Sun Solaris 10 T2000 fro...
- How to transfer a file with a webserver, uuencode,...
- How to make Solaris 9 recognize SAN attached stora...
- Basic ipfilter rules
- Cable Pinouts (ether, t1, e1, etc)
- Using `bc` for base conversoin
- Basic iptables rules
- ASCII Table
- ▼ July (16)