Here is how to make mass changes to a bunch of network devices using
clogin -c "conf t;interface g0/1;no shut; end; wr mem" router1 router2
- ► 2013 (20)
- My laptop backup plan
- How to clone a Linux box
- How active directory determins what DNS server to ...
- Using rancid to mass update multiple network devices
- Ways to boot Solaris with verbose output
- Sun install MetaClusters
- Quick reference guide to create a new Solaris SMF ...
- How to attach SAN/FC disks to a Solaris 10 system ...
- Instructions on booting a Sun Solaris 10 T2000 fro...
- How to transfer a file with a webserver, uuencode,...
- How to make Solaris 9 recognize SAN attached storage
- Basic ipfilter rules
- Cable Pinouts (ether, t1, e1, etc)
- Using `bc` for base conversoin
- Basic iptables rules
- ASCII Table
- ▼ July (16)