Trying to figure out today why our multihomed site only shows one route in a Looking Glass...
It appears the "looking glass" is typically the preferred route of that provider, while a "route server" is a aggregated list of all (many) routes.
Route server: telnet://route-views.oregon-ix.net
- ► 2013 (20)
- RFC 4291 (IPv6 Addressing Architecture)
- Excellent RFC reader/viewer.
- dhcpv6 and/or rdns autoconfigure does not work in OSX
- 184.108.40.206 6to4 auto configuration.
- Get SSL certificate information from the command line
- md5 password hash
- looking glass vs. route server
- Prussic Knot
- iperf with IPv6
- IPv6 subnet configuration for SixXS (router / radvd)
- bind configuration for for IPv6 arpa space
- dig +trace option
- snmp tools
- anycast dns
- ▼ November (14)