I realized today, that it is extremely important to verify you have tied yourself off correctly to the proper loop on your prussic knot. Here is a good example: http://www.animatedknots.com/prusik/index.php
Make sure you tie off to the big loop in this animation.
- ► 2013 (20)
- RFC 4291 (IPv6 Addressing Architecture)
- Excellent RFC reader/viewer.
- dhcpv6 and/or rdns autoconfigure does not work in OSX
- 22.214.171.124 6to4 auto configuration.
- Get SSL certificate information from the command line
- md5 password hash
- looking glass vs. route server
- Prussic Knot
- iperf with IPv6
- IPv6 subnet configuration for SixXS (router / radvd)
- bind configuration for for IPv6 arpa space
- dig +trace option
- snmp tools
- anycast dns
- ▼ November (14)