However, it can added it in just a few clicks.
This has been tested this on:
- OSX 10.11.x (El Capitan)
- Microsoft Outlook 2016
- Open Outlook
- Create an 'archive' folder if you don't already have one
- Select a message you want to archive
- Select Message -> Move -> Select Folder...
- Select the 'archive' folder and move the message
- Go to Message -> Move > Select Folder again... It should look like this now (remember the exact name of the folder in this menu, you will need it later):
- Open System Preferences
- Select Keyboard -> Shortcuts -> App Shortcuts
- Click +
- Select Microsoft Outlook
- Select your folder in the "Menu Title" input box. This MUST be the exact folder name you selected earlier (I told you to remember it). It should look like this:
- Go back to Outlook
- Select Message -> Move
- WaaaLaaa - There is your new shortcut:
- In my example, press CTRL+A and the messages goes into the Archive (Wustl) folder.